4th Annual Service Engagement Summit - March 27 - 28, 2014 at the Indianapolis Marriott North
- Schedule at a glance - UPDATED
- Registration rates
- Hotel information - room block rate ends March 17th
2014 featured speakers include:
- Ernestine Fu, co-author of Civic Work, Civic Lessons: Two Generations Reflect on Public Service
- Derrick Feldmann, CEO of Achieve
- Craig DeForest, Program Manager of Service-Learning at University of Southern Maine
- Peter Keon Woo, University of Notre Dame
Indiana Campus Compact announces the 2014 Service Engagement Award winners who will be recognized at a luncheon and awards program as part of the Service Engagement Summit on March 27, 2014.
• Peter Woo, University of Notre Dame - 2014 Richard J. Wood Student Community Commitment Award (Mr. Woo will lead a session for students as part of the Service Engagement Summit on Friday, March 28, 2014)
• Terri Russ, Saint Mary's College - 2014 Brian Douglas Hiltunen Faculty Award for the Scholarship of Engagement
• Stephanie Moran, Anderson University - 2014 Outstanding Community Service Director Award
• Hawthorne Social Service Agency, nominated by IUPUI - 2014 Outstanding Community Partner Award
Application deadline for 6th Annual Connecting Campuses with Communities: Service Learning Institute and Research Academy is March 17, 2014
Connecting Campuses with Communities is a capacity building program for faculty and staff that is co-sponsored by Indiana Campus Compact and the IUPUI Center for Service and Learning. In the past, over 250 engaged scholars from more than 100 institutions and five countries have attended this annual event to enhance their service-learning teaching and community-based research.
The application deadline is April 3, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
What does community engagement look like on the 21st Century campus?
Join Ernestine Fu, Derrick Feldmann, and Craig DeForest at the 2014 Service Engagement Summit to help you explore that question.
It is with great pleasure that I share Indiana Campus Compact's 2012-2013 annual report with you.
We recognize that our work happens on campuses and in communities far beyond our office every day because of support from people like you. As you will see in this year's report, the support that five Indiana Campus Compact staff members provided to 42 member campuses last year, created a ripple effect that impacted nearly 60,000 community members in Indiana.
To stay informed about professional development events and grant opportunities, download the 2013-2014 Indiana Campus Compact calendar or use the online calendar to search by year, month, or constituent group.
Download 2013-2014 Calendar PDF