This award is given annually to recognize an outstanding community partner organization and its staff and volunteers for their partnership with an ICC member institution to educate and empower students and provide a positive impact in their communities.Any faculty, staff, or student from an Indiana Campus Compact member institution may nominate a community partner organization for the Outstanding Community Partner Award.
• A community partner organization, for the purposes of this award, is defined as a nonprofit agency, school, government organization, or other community based organization serving the broader community.
• A community partner organization is not a student organization or department of the university/college.
The nomination packet needs to include the following:
• Application Cover Sheet, with completed background information;
• A nomination essay which provides a clear picture of:
- The sustainable partnership between the campus and the community agency which involves students, faculty, and staff from multiple units on campus.
- The campus and community agency working together toward mutually defined goals in order to best meet community identified needs.
- The understanding that community partners play an important role as co-educators in the development of students as civic leaders and how it is formalized.
• Two letters of support from an administrator, faculty member, student, or staff member from your institution.
Read about past winners: